I had this tasty and succulent salad for lunch in California with some homemade lemonade.
Makes 2 servings
- 200 grams wild herb salad, washed
- 5 strawberries (or other red berries), washed
- 1 red onion, peeled and cut into thin rings
- 50 grams almond slices (alternatively use pine nuts)
- 2 tablespoons creamy goat cheese
- 2 - 3 slices parma ham (optional), cut into thin stripes
- 2 tablespoon cold pressed sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Combine oil, vinegar, sea salt and pepper to a smooth dressing and put to the side.
- Fry the almond slices (without oil) in a non-stick pan until golden brown and put to the side
- Cut the strawberries and cut in thin slices. Put to the side.
- Arrange salad leaves, berries, parma ham stripes and onion rings onto plates.
- Pour the dressing using a tablespoon gently over the salad.
- Add almonds and knobs of goat cheese. Enjoy!