This salad is really refreshing and great with grilled fish.
Makes 4 portions
- 2 large cucumbers
- 1 bunch of red and white radishes
- 1 small bunch dill (your favourite herb eg. chives)
- 2 tablespoons salad oil (sunflower)
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of honey mustard
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Peel cucumber and cut into very thin slices.
- Wash the radishes, take the green bits off and cut them into very thin slices.
- Now make the dressing: mix the oil with the vinegar and the mustard until you have an emulsion.
- Then add the freshly chopped herbs and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well.