This salad is easy to prepare.
Makes 6 portions
- 600g medium sized potatoes
- 100 ml vegetable stock
- 1 medium sized cucumber
- 1 small bunch dill
- 2 tablespoons salad oil (sunflower)
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of honey mustard
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Boil the potatoes with the skins on for 15 minutes.
- Peel the potatoes when they still warm and cut into 1 cm slices and place them in a bowl.
- Pour the warm vegetable stock over potatoes slices.
- Peel and deseed the cucumber. Part in half, cut into half rings and add to the potatoes.
- Chop the bunch of dill and put to the side.
- Now make the dressing: mix the oil with the vinegar and the mustard until you have an emulsion.
- Then add the freshly chopped dill and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well.