There is no taste like home-made pasta!
Makes 4 portions of pasta
- 200 grams "00" flour
- 200 grams semolina
- 1,5 teaspoon salt
- 4 organic eggs
- For the pasta dough: Combine all the ingredients on a work surface and knead until soft and smooth.
- If the dough is too hard add a little water, it is too soft add more semolina. Make a dough ball and wrap in clingfilm and leave in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Roll the dough either per hand or use a pasta machine and produce thin slices of pasta dough.
- Use your imagination - I produce either lasagna sheets, spaghetti, tagliatelle or fettuccine.
- In a large pan bring water to boil, first add salt and then the pasta. Boil them for 2 minutes.
- Enjoy with your favourite pasta sauce or pesto.