Make 4-6 servings
- 500 grams white asparargus, peeled and cut in small pieces
- 1 onion, peeled and cut in fine pieces
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh chives
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large saucepan add the olive oil and gently fry the onion.
- Add asparagus sauté for 5 minutes.
- Let it simmer for 10 minutes until all is tender.
- Blend to a creamy soup using a food processor. For a creamier result strain soup mixture through a sieve.
- Season with sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the hot soup in bowls and add chopped chives.