I love the combination of ripe figs and buratta (fresh Italian cheese made from mozzarella and cream).
Makes 2 servings
- 6 ripe figs, washed and tops cut off (I leave the skin on)
- 1 large burrata
- 4-6 slices of parma ham
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Combine oil, vinegar, sea salt and pepper to a smooth dressing and put to the side.
- Cut each fig into 4 equal pieces and put to the side.
- Cut the ham into thin slices and the burratta carefullly into small pieces.
- Arrange ham slices, fig pieces and burratta pieces on a large plate.
- Pour the dressing using a tablespoon gently over the salad.
- Enjoy with a cold drink on a summer´s evening.