This salad is very refreshing and can be served as a light wintery starter or as a main dish.
Makes 2- 4 servings
- 400 grams lambs lettuce, washed
- seeds from a 1/2 pomegranate
- 50 grams walnuts
- 2 tablespoon walnut oil
- 1 tablespoon balsam vinegar
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Combine oil, vinegar, sea salt and pepper to a smooth dressing.
- Mix the washed and cleaned salad with the pomegranate seed, walnuts (alternatively you could also use other nuts, seeds or pine nuts) and the dressing.