Homemade Butter – Really Impress Your Guests!
- 200 ml organic fresh single cream
- A pinch of sea salt
- dried edible flower petals (which you find online)
- All you need is a preserving jar, this should be big enough to contain the cream and leave a enough room for shaking.
- Place the single cream in the jar and shake well (approximately 15 minutes) until the butter separates from the whey.
- Form a nice round shape. Add some sea salt to taste. Its look also pretty if you decorate the butter with some dried edible flower petals.